About QHHT and your session
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique, or QHHT, is a beautiful way to journey into your own subconscious. Journey into your past lives and to build a stronger connection with yourself. When we are able to discover the root cause of our own discomfort, we are receptive to our own healing. Healing can happen instantly or gently with time.
Healing comes in all forms and is a unique process for each individual. Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique offers a gentle and successful approach for everyone. This technique is easy and effective for anyone, even if you have never meditated before.
When you are feeling stuck in life, or if you need a new awakening or direction in your life, QHHT can help. Awaken to a place where you can access and discover the true knowledge that is already imprinted within you.
“It is time to lift the veil of our conditioning and discover who we really are.” -Melanie Aguirre
Your QHHT session includes:
- One to one Interview and discussion to review your questions and interest. It is best to get to know you and what you would like to gain from your session.
- After the interview, you are guided through your session to reveal the deeper meaning of your interest and to gain further insight on your intentions for the session. This is approximately 2 hours in length.
- After your session, you will gain access to your session. It is recommended to listen to your session as soon as possible since this is also a part of healing.
What is the cost? For a limited time, Melanie is hosting a special price for QHHT!
There is a $100 Deposit to reserve your appointment date and time.
Please connect with Melanie about the cost of the session and how to pay the deposit.
Need a Payment Plan? Let’s talk!
*Personal checks will not be accepted.
*Deposit must be paid in advance to schedule your appointment.
QHHT is a great tool!
- Anything on a mental, emotional, personal, physical or spiritual level*
- Psychosomatic ailments. Negative thinking that effects your own health and well-being.
- Feelings of being ‘stuck’
- Overcoming fear
- Heavy Emotions
- Insight to Bad Habits
- Past Life Regression
- Relieve personal blocks
- Path and Purpose
- Soul Retrieval
- Ancestorial Healing
- Dream healing
- Grievance and Healing
- Akashic Records and Review
- Spiritual awakening and growth
- and a lot more!
Everyday Questions and Answers about Hypnosis:
- I don’t believe that I can be or will be hypnotized. What if I don’t get hypnotized? In fact, it takes freewill, willingness, openness, imagination, and trust in order to be hypnotized. At times, someone can struggle in the beginning or in the middle of the session. Do not let this alarm you. Your hypnotherapist will assist you in your time of need. Often bringing you back into relaxation and continuing your session. Being nervous is natural but just remember that you will be in a safe place and environment. This is the perfect time and place to let go of all fears and personal blocks that may prohibit or delay your healing. I say any one is open to hypnotherapy. We are hypnotized every day as we drive and watch television. It is all programming. Think about it!
- Will my ailment or dis-ease be cured within one session? The truth is, a lot can happen within one session. Our bodies need time to adjust to the new changes that have occurred. At times, it can take our bodies a session or two to rid a bad habit. I have seen miraculous results within one to two sessions, and this is not impossible. If your body takes longer to heal or to release a specific ailment or dis-ease, do not be discouraged. This could also depend on how long the energies have been in the body. Many factors can play a role.
- Will I fall asleep? No, you will not be asleep for the duration of your session. Some people have but this does not mean that you will. Be sure to get plenty of sleep the night before and make sure you are well rested. You will be very aware during your session. If this does occur, I will simply wake you up.
- Will I ‘wake up’ or ‘come back’ from the hypnosis session? Yes, because you are never truly asleep. You are still aware. Hypnosis is often referred to feel like meditation. Just like being entranced from a movie or a book.
- The hypnotherapist is the one doing all the work. False. The hypnotherapist uses a special hypnosis tool that takes the subject into a dreamlike or meditative like state. This is where the subject uses their own potential for healing and exploration. Of course, you will have help and guidance of the hypnotherapist to initiate healing.
“There are no limits when it comes to multidimensional healing and since time does not exist, the time for healing is always now.”
You can also use QHHT for:
Discover Extraterrestrial Abductions and Experiences
As a tool to heal before you transition/ or pass away.
Surrogate session: Others can benefit through our personal sessions too! Use your session for someone you love that may not be able to have access to a session. Perfect for minors, elders, and animals.